Sunday 27 July 2014

Brancaster Chronicles

The Brancaster Chronicles last weekend were brilliant, exhausting but really excellent. A gathering of artists to discuss each others work. I think I learnt, thought about, considered and reflected about sculpture more this weekend than I have since last year's discussions and that was the first time in many years. All the talks were recorded and I am now in the process of transcribing the discussion about my sculptures which will then be posted to the abstract critical website http://abstractcritical.com
This may take sometime!
 Robin Greenwood steel sculpture, quite  superb

 setting up, my sculpture in front of a glorious Fred Pollock painting

 My sculpture under discussion with great paintings by Emyr williams on the walls





No comments:

Post a Comment